As a professional makeup artist and now permanent makeup artist the importance of what we put on our skin is key. I would love to share with you my favorite recipes for lip blush pre-treatment scrub. This is a great way to get your client involved and to have beautiful hydrated lips day of treatment!!
Have your Client start treatment one week before appointment. Can be used in the AM & PM.
Note: Here are a few things that cause lips to be dry, chapped & pigmented:
- Too much caffeine
- UV rays
- Unexpected allergies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Constant liking lips with tongue
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 teaspoon organic virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey (Here are my favorite brands, one with CBD)
- Mix coconut oil and honey.
- Add the coconut & honey to the sugar & mix it up.
- Apply scrub to lips ( use in a circular motion with a gentle pressure for 2-3 min).
- Rinse lips with warm water.
- Add light moisture to lips ( you can use coconut oil ).
Follow Heidi @heidinymark for more DIY recipes!