Image Credit: @BrowsByLeo
We can agree that microblading results in amazing transformations, but tattooing is not always a process that appeals to everyone. For needle-shy clients, brow lamination can be the answer.
Brow lamination is like a mini perm for brows. It lifts and tints hairs. The result is brows that appear thicker and have shape.
Who is it for?
Brow lamination is for clients who are looking for fluffy brows but are not exactly right for microblading.
A few reasons why brow lamination is a great alternative:
- It’s a pain free procedure: It uses a serum instead of needle + pigment.
- After care is easier: There’s no scabbing or healing process.
- It meets brow needs: It solves the problem of sparse brows and fills in patches.
Since they’re both mini perms, the brow lamination process is similar to a lash lift procedure (except for the difference in formulas).
- Apply Glue to Brows
- Apply Perming Cream
- Wait for Perming Cream to Set
- Remove Perming Cream
- Apply Fixing Cream
- Wait for Fixing Cream to Set
- Remove Fixing Cream
- Apply Keratin Cream
- Remove Excess Keratin Cream
- Brush Out
It’s no surprise that#browlamination is a huge hit as bold and arched brows rule. Browse examples of this new technique and you’ll find that the before/afters can be dramatic. All that’s involved in the after care is to brush!
Have you tried brow lamination? Let us know in comments.